HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST COMMUNIST CHINA!
By LHAKSAM at http://woeser.middle-way.net
“Dear freedom loving friends specially Tibetan brothers and sisters in exile, I want to share with you my little knowledge about how to fight effectively with Powerful Communist China. My request to you is, you can disagree any point of mine, i have no objection, i just express my opinion in facebook because i am Tibetan.
1. First and foremost Don’t only talk, As a Tibetan take responsiblity and step forward to fight against brutality, Your action makes difference,
2. Speak Tibetan, learn Tibetan, Teach Tibetan language to our younger generation and respect our Language.
THE QUESTION IS WHY? because language is our identity and it is one of the easiest way to communicate between 2 Tibetans to preserve our unique culture and Dharma,
3. All Rinpoches from different religious sector must united, because they are so powerful, i experienced that Rinpoches are more famous and powerful than our political leaders,
4. Educated Tibetans must take responsiblity to become a role model of our younger generations,
5. As saying goes that teacher is a noble profession and it is known as to be a nation builder, So all tibetan teachers in all part of tibetan school must take reponsiblity to guide our kids on the right direction and upgrade our standard of education.
6. we must participate in every election of NGO‘S like our Regional Tibetan Youth Congress, Tibetan Community and Tibetan women association because these are the organization which is totally connected with the tibetans, So your participation in election is extremely important to find a right leaders.
7. Use social media for our cause, don’t sell our issue for your benefit,
8. Tibetan people in exile must recognize our real leaders and use them for our cause, don’t make your personal and family friend!
9. Our most Tibetan organization in exile instead of thinking how to inspire our younger generation, they always focus on how to make fund and how to make organization famous. from my point of view, I know we need fund but at the same time They should focus more on our younger generation to inspire them to involve in community service.
10. RIGHT NOW WORLD POLITICS IS NOT FAIR FOR THE TIBETANS, BUT SOONER OR LATER IT WILL CHANGE BECAUSE TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE.
AND ACCORDING TO MY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE, I ALWAYS CONSIDER TIBETAN ISSUE IS NOT A PROJECT, ITS A PROCESS AND IT TAKES TIME TO REACH OUR DESTINATION AND ALSO FIGHTING AGAINST COMMUNIST CHINA IS NOT A JOKE, WE MUST BUILD OUR COMMUNITY STRONG AND UNITED AND GIVE OUR YOUNG GENERATION INSPIRATION AND HOPE, SO IN FUTURE THEY WILL TAKE OUR STRUGGLE LIKE US.
11. Dear Tibetan supporters, we have no problem with how to save our culture and dharma in exile, Since 53 yrs you can see our result in exile, Our dharma and culture flourished all over the world. Here is the main point, Tibetans in exile expecting from you that we need your help in a political field, we need your support, so you can be a voice of Tibet. Don’t worry about our dharma, we born with that and our dharma is connected in our soul; nobody can destroy our dharma, just need your help in a political field.
Thank you to the Facebook for giving me chance to express my feelings.
LHAKSAM at http://woeser.middle-way.net
(*Used on this blog for the benefit of all sentient beings. I advocate Non-Violent Actions, not passivity, not fighting)